Client: UCDA Design for Education Poster Competition
DESIGN STUDENTS CALL FOR ENTRIES
University & College Designers Association (UCDA), www.ucda.com believes that designers working in education impact the lives of students, university communities, and beyond. The CCSU Design Department had WINNERS in 2018 & 2019. CONGRATULATIONS Everyone! Poster Design Winners were published both Online and in the UCDA Designer Magazine. (See publications below)
If you share the belief that “design matters, and that university designers and design educators can have a powerful impact in the world,” we encourage students to create a poster that visually communicates this idea loud and clear!
- Promote one of the most important elements in anyone's life, EDUCATION
- Create something that can change people's lives for the better
- Be part of a culture that nourishes openness, creativity and social responsibility
Spring 2019: The CCSU Design Department had 1 winning entry & 6 honorable mentions
- 2st Place Winner - Imani James
- Honorable Mention - Emily Armbruster
- Honorable Mention - James Cavallo
- Honorable Mention - Mikayla Heim
- Honorable Mention - Joseph Misko
- Honorable Mention - Shanisse Morante
- Honorable Mention - Vince Poggio
- Online Publication - www.ucda.com/2019-dfe-winners
UCDA Designer Magazine, Fall/Winter 2019, Volume 44, No. 3-4, p 7-8.
Spring 2018: The CCSU Design Department had 2 winning entries
UCDA Designer Magazine, Fall 2018, Volume 43, No. 3, p 28-29.